|Capacity||10,000 - 100000|
SMC/GRP PANEL WATER TANK
SMC/GRP Panels are made from Sheet Moulding Compound which comprises of Glass Fibre, Polyester Resins, Catalysts and Fillers. The compound is fed into heavy hydraulic presses and is pressed with constant temperature of 150degreeC. In this process, the styrene in the compound gets evaporated and smooth glass like surface is achieved, making these panels excellent to be used for storing potable drinking water.
INSTALLATION OF SMC/GRP PANEL WATER TANKS
Overhead: The tanks can be installed over RCC / Steel staging at required height.
Buildings: The tanks can be installed on the columns of building roofs.
Ground level: The tanks can be installed on parallel RCC Columns as base.
ADVANTAGES OF SMC/GRP PANEL WATER TANKS
- These tanks are 100% safe for pure drinking water storage as the panels are made of FDA approved materials
- Maintains the quality of water for very long duration
- Light weight, high strength and durable
- As the assembling of tank is done at actual site, the panels & accessories can be easily transported to all locations and sites including valleys, hills, etc. having simple road connectivity.
- The size of tank can be increased and decreased anytime
- The tanks can be dismantled, relocated and reassembled multiple times
- The tanks can be ideal for use at sub-zero to extreme hot climate conditions
- The life of tank is proven for over 50 years even in worst climates.
- The tanks are ideal for water storage in various industrial units and pharma plants.
- The size of tank can be customized so as to utilize the maximum available space.
ERATOZ SMC/GRP panel water tanks have wide range of applications. Some of them are listed below:
- Rural, semi-urban and urban water supply schemes
- Water storage in coastal regions, hilly areas, extremely weather and difficult terrains
- Housing colonies and townships
- Construction sites
- Industrial water treatment plants
- Military camps, army sites
- Industrial units, pharma plants, etc.
ERATOZ SMC/GRP panel water tanks are approved and certified by WRAS (UK), ISO 9001:2015 Certified, and are conforming to PSB Singapore Standards and Indian Standards IS-14399 Part 1 & Part 2.
|Stoarge Capacity||10000 L|
Reviewed by 8 Users
Most Relevant Reviews